Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Poway Street Fair Nov 11th 2007

Hey Kids... It's me - The Avon Lady!

My AVON friends and I did the Poway Street fair this weekend and had a really good time to boot. We had a little bit of rain, mostly sprinkles... and that just pushed more women who love AVON into our booth and that was fun!! In the photo there you can see all my Avon Fragrances and they were all being sprayed so much that we really had that street fair smelling great!!

I also met someone there named Mike Lumpkin, as he and his group walked past our booth. He is a retired Navy Seal Commander. He is running for California's 52nd District as Congressman. He and his group were wearing I Like Mike teashirts. That was fun. I introdued myself to him and he knows Shane. We spoke for a minute or two and he gave me a hug -that left me with a warm feeling inside. I think I will vote for him.

Here is his web site: http://www.lumpkinforcongress.com/

Boys - you know I Love you...

: ) Mom

No comments: