Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Marcus Luttrell - Lone Survivor

Hi

I am sending a message here to Marcus - I have been trying to reach him. I would love him to autograph my copy of Lone Survivor, so I may put it on display in the house with the flag and medals.

Hey- Marcus,
The last time my son, Shane, and I were together was Christmas of 1994 - he was 11 then. After that tearful good by to all 4 of my sons - the divorce that his father and I were going through took him from my arms "Forever". But not from my heart and certainly not from my soul. What I would really love to have from you - is some of your stories about Shane. Something to help me fill the emptiness I feel for him. I think he would be so happy for you share some of the fun "SEAL" things you both experienced during your Careers - and that would help me so very much.

Sincerely,
: ) Valerie

No comments: