Tuesday, March 04, 2014

I Love Bruno Mars !!

This morning I dropped Rosie off at Poway High... and driving down the hill back to the house, Bruno Mars song came on Pandora ::

 "When I Was Your Man" freakin' blew-my-mind and created such a Moment of Healing I have never felt... and I wasn't aware it was needed...

I was overcome with a deep feeling of Awwesomness.... I have heard this song before, but this morning it-hit-me as The Apology from my from the father of my four children... whom I deeply loved... yet I had to leave... to save my own life.

OMGosh, I feel wonderful and I do accept this new perspective in looking back at the fifteen years we spent as a couple.

No one is perfect, me or dad... and... this song really feels good and helped me release "stuff" I've held on to...

Thank you Bruno Mars... for this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJT0Suanqhg

..... I am dancing with another man... and, he buy's me flowers, and holds my hand... gives me all the time he has... I love you, Robert... you are my soul mate and you are un~replaceable... You, Are, the Love of My Life...

Jimmy, Shane, Chase and Deano... no one... Loves you like I do...

Love,
            Mom

No comments: